New Appointments and Variations
Full Service NAVs
We welcome early discussions with NAVs to consider on a case by case basis any efficiency savings achieved by a site being served via a full service NAV. We intend to review each application on a case by case basis to establish as a matter of fact what costs have been avoided for the business as incumbent supplier, and whether it is appropriate to give credit for these costs (to ensure an appropriate profit margin is available for the NAV making the application).
NAV Applications within our area are managed by our Wholesale Service Centre. All enquiries and form submissions should be made to email@example.com telephone number 0800 2605053.
We have a suite of documents to assist new NAV Applications:
- Guidance for NAVs Unserved sites
- Guidance for NAVs - Consent Criterion
- Guidance for NAVs large users
- Proposed Development Guidance for NAVs
- Domestic Fire Sprinkler Information for NAVs
- Supporting NAVs April
- NAV Application Form – Unserved Criterion
- NAV Application Form – Consent Criterion
- NAV Application Form – Large User Sites
- NAV Sewer Application Form
Dŵr Cymru will use the WaterUK Standard Agreements as the basis for any Bulk Supply or Discharge Agreement with changes reflected in the Special Conditions as appropriate for the specific arrangements of each site.
Bulk Supply Agreement
Bulk Discharge Agreement