Charges and billing
To calculate the cost of supplying services to a potential customer within the Welsh Water supply area, see our published charges for our wholesale services.
The Wholesale Charging Rules require each undertaker considering significant changes to its Primary Charges, to publish information informing stakeholders of the scope of its proposed changes no later than six months before publishing its final charges.
In accordance with information requirement A2 of Ofwat’s rules for wholesale charging:
- We confirm that we do not anticipate any significant increases to wholesale water primary charges applicable to Eligible Sites for 2021/22.
- We are not proposing to change the structure of any of the primary charges applicable to Eligible Sites for 2021/22.
The above statements are made on our reasonable expectations for wholesale water charges for 2021/22 at this time.
Charging and Billing Documents
Charges and Billing 2020/21
- Wholesale Tariff Document 2020-21 Vs 2
- Statement of Board Assurance – Wholesale Tariff Document 2020-21
- Value Added Services – Charging Information for Retailers 2020/21 Vs2
- Indicative Wholesale Tariffs 2020-21
- Statement of Board Assurance - Indicative Wholesale Tariffs 2020-21
- Statement Of Significant Changes - Indicative Wholesale Tariffs 2020-21
- Wholesale Billing Timetable 2020-21
Charges and Billing 2019/20
- Wholesale Tariff Document 2019-20
- Statement of Board assurance - Wholesale Tariff Document 2019-20
- Value Added Services - Charging Information for Retailers 2019-20
- Indicative Wholesale Tariffs 2019/20
- Statement of Board Assurance - Indicative Wholesale Tariffs 2019-20
- Wholesale Billing Timetable 2019-20
Charges and Billing 2018/19
- Wholesale Tariff Document 2018-19
- Wholesale Billing Timetable 2018-19
- Indicative Wholesale Tariffs 2018-19
- Statement Of Significant Changes 2018-19